For the SBA:
- Please send information on meetings, events, panels etc. by 7pm on Sunday night.
- Include a brief write up of the pertinent details of the event
- Include attachments (flyers)
- Indicate which mediums you want it advertised (Facebook; twitter; email)
- SBA is not responsible for touchscreen flyers. Send your flyers, using these guidelines, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If Communications cannot make it to your event, write a story of the event and send photos (if interested) to email@example.com.
Example of Write Up for Weekly Email:
Judicial Officers Mixer
Thursday, October 18, 2012 6:00 to 7:30. The TJSL Alumni Association hosted the first Judicial Officers Mixer in 2008 to provide students with the opportunity to network with members of the San Diego Bench in an informal setting. Don’t miss out on this popular and fun judicial networking event. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-961-4353 by Friday October 12, 2012. See attached fliers.
Reimbursement / Expenses
Student Services Event Planner for On-Campus Events - Event Planner Form
- If your organization is bringing speakers to campus, you must first meet with Career Services for approval before submitting an Event Planner.
- Event planners must be turned in at least 48 hours prior to the reservation.