For the SBA:
- Please send information on meetings, events, panels etc. by 7pm on Sunday night.
- Include a brief write up of the pertinent details of the event
- Include attachments (flyers)
- Indicate which mediums you want it advertised (Facebook; twitter; email)
- SBA is not responsible for touchscreen flyers. Send your flyers, using these guidelines, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reimbursement / Expenses
Student Affairs Event Planner for On-Campus Events - Event Planner Form
- If your organization is bringing speakers to campus, you must first meet with Career Services for approval before submitting an Event Planner.
- Event planners must be turned in at least 48 hours prior to the reservation.