The Jeffersonian advertisement prices and policies
Per Semester - $20.00
Ad Image Size - 246px W x 328px H
* "px" stands for pixels, "W" for width, and "H" for height.
* All ads MUST be in .jpg format set to "high quality" during export at 72 Pixels Per Inch.
Advertisements for Alcohol
- All advertisements must be tasteful
- Events and happy hours may be advertised
- Prices and deals may be advertised
Advertisements must NOT:
- Promote under aged drinking
- Promote excessive drinking
- Promote illegal activity
Advertisement must NOT:
- Be for an unlawful product or service.
- Be deceitful or misleading.
- Serve primarily to advocate hate speech.
- Be obscene, as defined by current laws and statutes.
- Strongly disparage a competitor’s product.
- Include profanity or profane gestures.
- Cancellations must be made five business days prior to publication before 3 p.m.
- No refunds will be given on advertisements cancelled after the deadline.
- The Jeffersonian will only be held accountable for the cost of the advertisement.