CONSTITUTION, BY-LAWS, & ELECTION RULES OF CONDUCT & PROCEDURE
- CONSTITUTION, Student Bar Association (Amended April 5, 2011)
- BY-LAWS, Student Bar Association (Amended April 5, 2011)
- ELECTION RULES OF CONDUCT & PROCEDURE - BY-LAWS ADDENDUM, Student Bar Association (Amended March 3, 2011)
HISTORICAL DOCUMENTS (NON-ACTIVE)
- TJSL Student Handbook
- Information on Registering with the California State Bar
- Information on Becoming a California Certified Legal Intern
MPRE Information & Registration
* Each student must pass this examination at some point during his/her 2/3L year
- Getting Ready for the Bar Exam
- Find a job/internship on Symplicity
- Sign up for the TJSL Emergency Text System
- Information on joining the American Bar Association, Law Student Division
- Information on East Village/Gaslamp Discounts for TJSL Students
- Padre's TJSL Discount
- Student Housing Resources
- 1L Section List
DISCOUNTED HOTEL RATES FOR TJSL
Gaslamp Marriot - located in the East Village/Gaslamp District.
Room rate ($149 per night w/ city view!) Type "TJU" in the Corporate/Promotional Code Box.
Hotel Indigo - located in the East Village/Gaslamp District.
Room rate ($165.00 per night) here: http://bit.ly/TJSLStudentLink
Hotel Solamar - located in the East Village/Gaslamp District.
Room rate ($139-149.00 per night). Type in "Thomas Jefferson" in the link above and the rate will show.
- 2013 - 2014 Student Organization Handbook
- If your organization is bringing speakers to campus, you must first meet with Career Services for approval before submitting an Event Planner.
- Event planners must be turned in at least 48 hours prior to the reservation.
- Submit event planners to Studentservices@tjsl.edu
- Student Organization Menu
- Student Organization Expense Report
- How to get your events publicized
Below are links for assistance with the student network/printing. For further help with IT matters, please email Help@TJSL.edu.