Mass Transit & Parking
Convenient & Affordable Options
With numerous high quality apartment buildings in Downtown San Diego, many TJSL students live within walking distance of the law school. For those who prefer to live outside the Downtown Area, transportation options abound.
Discounted Bus & Trolley Passes
San Diego offers an extensive mass transit system with service from many residential neighborhoods to downtown with stops a short walk to the law school. TJSL students may purchase discounted monthly passes for the Trolley and other mass transit options.
All-Day Free Parking
These all-day free parking options are approximately a 15-minute walk to the law school:
- On B Street – East of Park Blvd
- On Park Blvd – North of the Entrance to the 5 Freeway
- Balboa Park Parking Lot – Just across the 5 Freeway on Park Blvd (always available during school hours)
Convenient Meter Parking
All of the streets surrounding the law school include meter parking at $1.25 per hour until 6 p.m. Spaces are usually available within a couple blocks of the school during school hours. There’s no need to “feed meters” with the Park Smarter app.
All-Day Paid Lot Parking
Just 3 blocks from the law school, you’ll find all-day lot parking options:
- A surface lot located at 11th & B Street
- $8 for 12 hours – Almost always has spaces
Park at the Law School
- A 500-space parking garage at the law school charges $30 per day
- A limited number of semester-long passes are available to students for $1250
Lease Parking Options
Rent a space by the month at a surface lot or garage near the law school.