Thomas Jefferson School of Law has thousands of distinguished alumni with careers in business, government, non-profit, and legal communities around the world.
We are grateful for our alumni who take the time to serve as mentors to enrolled students and recent graduates as a way of giving back to their law school community. They also participate in alumni events and serve as guest speakers in the multiple programs offered at Thomas Jefferson. If you’d like to get involved, contact email@example.com today.
Many of our alumni provide financial support that is critical to providing a world class legal education for our students.
Notable Thomas Jefferson School of Law Alumni
- Retired Superior Court Judge Lillian Lim, the first Filipina judge in the United States
- Former San Diego County District Attorney Bonnie Dumanis
- Current San Diego County Public Defender Randy Mize
- Sports agent and criminal defense attorney Randy Grossman, who calls nearby Petco Park his second home
Wall Of Fame Recognition of Alumni
2nd Floor of the Law School
- Congressman Duncan Hunter, 1987
- Hon. (Ret.) Lillian Lim, 1987
- Hon. Lisa Schall, 1987
- Michael W. Brennan, 1988
- Helen Rowe, 1988
- Martin A. Kruming, 1989
- Thomas S. Topuzes, 1989
- Marc Abdelnour, 1990
- Mary C. Avery, 1991
- Peter Quon, 1995
- Leslie Lee Alexander, 2013
- Gary Bloch, 2013
- Bonnie Dumanis, 2013
- Hon. Roger T. Benitez, 2014
- Henry C. Coker, 2015
- Randy Mize, 2018
Get In Touch
Thomas Jefferson School of Law Alumni News
Renee Stackhouse Appointed as Judge
Sara Bratsch Appointed as Judge
Update Your Alumni Information
Thank you for keeping us up-to-date with your current information by submitting the form below.
"*" indicates required fields