Thomas Jefferson School of Law

China ProgramChina Program

Passport & Visa

The China Study Abroad Program May 20 – June 7, 2013

A passport and a Visa are required for travel to China. Passport applications are available through the U.S. Postal Service. United States citizens will also need a visa to travel to China. The easiest way to obtain a visa is to work through a Chinese travel agency. Obtain your passport and visa early due to long delays.