TJSL Student Org Fair
- Black Law Students Association Members
- Stephanie Fergusan Intellectual Property Law Association Member
- Andrew Halbert, Phil Shapiro '85, Milena Celentano SBA President and Michelle Ribaudo
- Jeremy Elias 3L, Alexander Green 3L, Lorena Garza 3L, Will Burkett 2L, Conor Leedom 3L, Business Law Society
- TJSL Student Org Fair
- Phi Alpha Delta Members
- Kath Rogers Student Animal Legal Defense Fund Member
- La Raza Members
- Right: Kasey Paquette Student Veterans of America Member
- Jewish Student Union Members
- Katie Smith 2L, Alyssa Casiple 2L, Michelle Mance 2L, Cassie Sutliff 2L Women's Law Association Members
- Brittany Noldes OutLaw and Najda Aslanyan Armenian Law Student Association
- Immigration Law Society Members
- Michelle Vescio 2L President and Sara LeProwse 2L Vice President Sports Law Society
- Timothy Bradford Jefferson Law Republicans President-Elect
- Labor & Employment Law Association Members
- Law Students for Reproductive Justice Members
- Michelle Ribaudo Entertainment Law Socitey
- Middle Eastern Law Student Association Members
- Orlando Palizzoto Environmental Law Society
- Public Interest Law Foundation Members
The student organization room on the 5th floor was buzzing on Thursday, August 29, as TJSL students gathered at the fall semester Student Organization Fair.
“The fair was a great success in that we were able to meet a number of board members from other orgs and get some preliminary plans for future collaboration together,” said Brittany Nobles (3L) OUTLaw Co-President. “I think cooperation is going to be a big trend this coming year and we definitely started that today.”
“The Org Fair is crucial to getting the word out to new students about WLA and letting them know the opportunities the orgs offer,” said Katie Smith (2L) Women's Law Association President. “Today went really well as we got to share our mentorship program and upcoming events with new and returning students.”
Over 30 student organizations showcased the reasons they believe that potential members should join their organization.
"The student organization fair helped us to sign up dozens of new members,” said Kath Rogers (1L) Student Animal Legal Defense Fund member. “Our members volunteer to exercise shelter pets, help homeless animals and enact policies for animal welfare."
Representative of each organization said that they are proud of their orgs and the student org fair is a fun way to meet, attract and recruit new members.
“Reaching out to new and returning students to let them know that the goals of Sports Law Society is to help them find their home here at TJSL is so rewarding,” said Michelle Evenson (2L) Sports Law Society President.
“Everyone has been excited to hear about what we have planned for the upcoming year and how they can benefit from our society while in law school as well as during their professional careers," said Jeremy Elias (3L) Business Law Society President and Founder.
"The student organization fair is so important to our organization because we finally get an opportunity to meet the incoming students and tell them what are the objectives of the Armenian Law Students Association,” said Najda Aslanyan (3L) Armenian Law Students Association President. It is always great to meet those who are passionate about the law and come from similar backgrounds and cultures. Today, a good number of Armenians and non-Armenians showed interest in the organization and we welcome the opportunity for those who are interested in ALSA to join and be part of it!"
Visit our website to learn more about individual organizations.