a. Law schools may register one or two teams of two competitors each by completing the registration form and paying the $450.00 registration fee per team. Registration is open until sold out. The $450.00 registration fee includes: admission to the Friday Sports Law Conference at the Law School, the Padres game Suites at Petco Park, the Competition and Awards Ceremony at the Law School, the Saturday night Gaslamp Quarter Mixer, and access to the Final Rounds of the Competition. For traveling coaches and advisors, there is a $60.00 fee that includes the above events. The $60.00 price is not open to the public, but only for traveling coaches and advisors for competing teams. Please email NSLNC@tjsl.edu
if you wish to make an electronic payment.
1. Friday Sports Law Conference (morning and early afternoon)
2. Friday evening Padres game at Petco Park:
100 Park Boulevard
San Diego, CA 92101
3. First and Second Competition Rounds on Saturday at the Law School. (ALL Negotiations will focus on various sports issues beyond salary negotiations, but may include salary negotiations). For breakfast, light refreshments will be served. For lunch, pizza will be served.
4. Saturday evening Roof-top Ceremony Awards Presentation and Announcement of the Four Finalist Teams. Light refreshments will be served.
5. Saturday night Gaslamp Quarter Mixer
344 7th Ave., San Diego, CA 92101 (Downtown/East Village)
Phone: (619) 255-7625 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(No cover. Drink Specials. Just say “Thomas Jefferson School of Law,” “National Sports Law Negotiation Competition,” or ask for Sherman Shoate, General Manager at the door. Attendees will be provided a wristband)
c. All students and guests are encouraged to attend the Conference and Saturday night social activities.
d. Law School Address: 1155 Island Avenue, San Diego, CA 92101