A. Law schools may register up to two teams of two competitors each by completing the registration form and paying the $465.00 registration fee per team. Registration is open until sold out at 40 teams. The $465.00 registration fee includes: admission to the Friday Night Mixer at the Law School, the Competition and Finalist Teams Announcement Mixer at the Law School, the Saturday night Gaslamp Quarter Mixer, and access to the Final Rounds of the Competition. For traveling coaches and advisors, there is a $65.00 fee that includes the above events. The $65.00 price is not open to the public, but only for traveling coaches and advisors for competing teams.
B. WIFI Access for Competition attendees:
C. Recap of Events (Detailed Schedule Here):
1. Friday Night Mixer at the Law School (8th floor).
2. Saturday First and Second Competition Rounds at the Law School (Floors 1-3).
3. Saturday evening Roof-top Mixer and Announcement of the Four Finalist Teams at the Law School (8th floor).
4. Saturday night Gaslamp Quarter Mixer (Off-site).
528 F Street
San Diego, CA 92101
7 p.m. - Close
No cover, no line, and drink specials
Password: "Thomas Jefferson"
5. Sunday Final Round Sessions at the Law School (Moot Court Room, 2nd floor).
D. All students and guests are encouraged to attend the Friday and Saturday night social events.
E. Law School Address: 1155 Island Avenue, San Diego, CA 92101. No parking is provided at the Law School.